Description & Highlights
Scotsman Countertop Ice Machine & Water Dispenser, Meridian Series (HID525)
Ideal for the home, office, or medical facility, the Meridian Countertop Ice Machine and Water Dispenser- 25 lb. Bin Storage (HID525) offers a convenient and quiet operation. This unit features a compact design that fits well on most any counter. Its bin holds up to 25 pounds of nugget style ice and it can produce up to 500 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. It easily dispenses ice and water with a quiet operation right from the countertop, so it fits right in at the office, around medical facilities, open offices, and child care facilities. This unit is constructed with durable high impact plastic and steel components and features AquaArmor with AgION™ which is molded directly into key components to help inhibit the growth of bacteria. Its compact design saves space and offers easy access and hassle-free cleaning. Other features include internal LED indicators for maintenance, a QR code for quick access to manuals, external air filter, and 4-inch adjustable legs. Note: This unit must be hardwired as a cord and plug are not included. Proudly made in the USA. AHRI Certified; CE and UL Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Compact design:Made with plastic and steel components, this unit features a compact design that saves space and offers easy access.
Production:Produces up to 500 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period.
Storage:This machine features a bin that holds up to 25 pounds of nugget-style ice.
- Model: HID525Meridian Countertop Ice Machine and Water Dispenser- 25 lb. Bin Storage
- Brand: Scotsman100% stainless steel evaporator for optimal heat transfer and durability
- Produces up to 500 lbs of ice per 24 hoursGreaseless, fully sealed bearing ensures reliable operation and minimal downtime
- Stores up to 25 lbs of iceImproved condenser fan provides quiet operation
- Perfect for use in healthcare facilitiesRemovable sink and grill
- Exclusive H2Nugget ice optimizes dispensability while remaining soft and chewableLarger sink drain opening with improved slope helps prevent clogging
- Touch-free infrared dispenser sensor detects optimal ice level and minimizes possibility of cross-contamination99% U.S. manufactured
- Built-in AquaArmor with AgION™ silver-based antimicrobial compound molded directly into key internal and external componentsCEE Tier 2, ISO9001:2008, CE, UL, UL-C, AHRI, REVIT, agion certified
- Enlarged dispensing envelope and offset spout placement for easy accessADA compliant for unit height requirements
- Angled spout access allows for quick and easy cleaningNSF compliant
- Smallest operational footprint available on the market relative to capacity100% CFC-free R-404A refrigerant
- External reusable air filters with industry-exclusive location promotes regular cleaningAir Temperatures: 50°F - 100°F
- Convenient QR code helps users quickly access manual and warranty historyWater Temperatures: 40°F - 100°F
- Intuitive diagnostics with internal LED indicators aid techniciansWater Usage: 12 gallons per 100 lbs of ice
- Front panel access to all key componentsAmps: 9.0
- USB port for software updatesInput Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Up to 15% more energy efficient than equivalent competitors to reduce operational costsWeight: 208 lbs (shipping)
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor; 5-Year Parts on Compressor and CondenserDimensions: 35.0”H x 21.25”W x 24.38”D
- Height: 35.0"
- Width: 21.25"
- Depth: 24.38"