Meridian Countertop Ice Machine and Water Dispenser- 12 lb. Bin Storage
Description & Highlights
Scotsman Meridian Series Countertop Ice Machine & Water Dispenser, 12 lb. (HID312)
The Meridian Countertop Ice Machine and Water Dispenser- 12 lb. Bin Storage (HID312) offers a convenient and quiet operation ideal for the home, office, or medical facility. This combination unit offers a durable construction with a small footprint. Its bin holds up to 12 pounds of nugget style ice and it can produce up to 260 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. It easily dispenses ice and water with a quiet operation right from the countertop. This unit is constructed with durable high impact plastic and steel components and features AquaArmor with AgION™ which is molded directly into key components to help inhibit the growth of bacteria. Its compact design saves space and offers easy access and hassle-free cleaning. Other features include internal LED indicators for maintenance, a QR code for quick access to manuals, external air filter, and 4-inch adjustable legs. Note: This unit must be hardwired as a cord and plug are not included. Proudly made in the USA. AHRI Certified; CE and UL Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Compact design:Made with plastic and steel components, this unit features a compact design that saves space and offers easy access.
Production:Produces up to 260 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period.
Storage:This machine features a bin that holds up to 12 pounds of nugget-style ice.
- Model: HID312Meridian Countertop Ice Machine and Water Dispenser- 12 lb. Bin Storage
- Brand: Scotsman100% stainless steel evaporator for optimal heat transfer and durability
- Produces up to 260 lbs of ice per 24 hoursGreaseless, fully sealed bearing ensures reliable operation and minimal downtime
- Stores up to 12 lbs of iceImproved condenser fan provides quiet operation
- Perfect for use in healthcare facilitiesRemovable sink and grill
- Exclusive H2Nugget ice optimizes dispensability while remaining soft and chewableLarger sink drain opening with improved slope helps prevent clogging
- Touch-free infrared dispenser sensor detects optimal ice level and minimizes possibility of cross-contamination99% U.S. manufactured
- Built-in AquaArmor with AgION™ silver-based antimicrobial compound molded directly into key internal and external componentsCEE Tier 2, ISO9001:2008, CE, UL, UL-C, AHRI, REVIT, agion certified
- Enlarged dispensing envelope and offset spout placement for easy accessADA compliant for unit height requirements
- Angled spout access allows for quick and easy cleaningNSF compliant
- Smallest operational footprint available on the market relative to capacity100% CFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- External reusable air filters with industry-exclusive location promotes regular cleaningAir Temperatures: 50°F - 100°F
- Convenient QR code helps users quickly access manual and warranty historyWater Temperatures: 40°F - 100°F
- Intuitive diagnostics with internal LED indicators aid techniciansWater Usage: 12 gallons per 100 lbs of ice
- Front panel access to all key componentsAmps: 7.0
- USB port for software updatesInput Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Up to 15% more energy efficient than equivalent competitors to reduce operational costsWeight: 183 lbs (shipping)
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor; 5-Year Parts on Compressor and CondenserDimensions: 35.0”H x 16.25”W x 24.38”D
- Height: 35.0"
- Width: 16.25"
- Depth: 24.38"