55 lb Undercounter Top Hat Cube Ice Machine- ADA Compliant
Description & Highlights
Hoshizaki 55 lb Undercounter Cube Undercounter Ice Machine - ADA Compliant (AM-50BAE-AD)
Compact and perfect for a busy kitchen or an office break spot, the Hoshizaki 55 lb Undercounter Top Hat Cube Ice Machine (AM-50BAE-AD) is a fantastically useful appliance. Able to produce as much as 55 lbs of ice a day, this model comes with a storage bin that can hold an additional 22 lbs of ice at a time. This ice maker produces nifty top-hat ice cubes thanks to its shorter height complies with the American with Disabilities Act.
ADA-Compliant:This slim unit is complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act thanks to its shorter height
High Output:Can pump out as much as 55 lbs of ice in a 24 hour period
Storage Capacity:Can hold as much as 22 lbs of ice
Unique Ice Type:This Hoshizaki unit produces top hat style ice cubes
Undercounter Design:Less than 15 inches wide and shorter than 35 inches tall
Air Cooled:This self-contained unit is air cooled and has an ambient temperature range of 45 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Model: AM-50BAE-AD55 lb Undercounter Top Hat Cube Ice Machine - ADA Compliant
- Brand: HoshizakiUses R-134A refrigerant
- Produces 55 lbs of ice in a dayNSF certified
- Air cooled and self-containedUL listed
- Can store 22 lbs of iceManufactured in the USA
- Low maintenance leads to longer unit lifeAmbient temp range: 45F – 100F
- Makes clean iceInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Water temp range: 45F – 95FWeight: 115 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 31.5” H x 14.875” W x 22.625” D
- Height: 31.5"
- Width: 14.875"
- Depth: 22.625"