Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
GE Profile XPIO13
GE Profile XPIO13
GE Profile XPIO13 Opal 2.0 Portable Nugget Ice Maker with 24 Lbs. Daily Ice Production and Side Tank
Description & Highlights
GE Profile Opal 2.0 Portable Nugget Ice Maker with 24 Lbs. Daily Ice Production and Side Tank
Serve up chewable, crunchable, craveable nugget ice that's ready fast and retains its flavor, unlike traditional hard cubes. Refreshing nugget ice is made from compacted ice flakes and is perfect for cocktails, sodas and other beverages
- Begin enjoying your first batch of ice in 20 minutes or less, with a pound of ice produced per hour
- Never run out of nugget ice thanks to a large capacity ice maker that makes one pound of fresh ice per hour and holds up to 48 ounces at a time
- Easily pair your ice maker’s built-in WiFi with the SmartHQ app to monitor device status and schedule fresh ice
- Eliminate the need for an outside water source with an attached water supply for ice, which allows you to produce up to three times more ice and easily detaches for clean up
- Enjoy crisp, clean ice thanks to a cutting-edge ice filtration system available for the lower water reservoir and compatible with the filter P4INKFILTER
- Precision control is available at the touch of a screen thanks to an intuitive LED screen that illuminates when being used and darkens when at rest
- Skip the scrubbing thanks to an advanced, self-cleaning system that keeps your ice maker mold and mildew free when paired with the Opal Cleaning Kit and built in UV light that can limit bacteria
- Covered under 1 year labor and 1 year limited parts manufacturer warranties
- Storage Capacity: 3 lbs.
- Daily Ice Production: 24 lbs.
- Installation Type: Portable
- Depth: 17-1/2"
- Width: 13-7/16"
- Height: 16-1/2"
Daily Ice Production
Max Capacity (Pounds)
Ice Bin Included
|Ice Bin, Ice Scoop|
|1 Year Labor, 1 Year Limited Parts|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Ground / Parcel
This item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Call 1-855-677-7243, M-F 8am to 6pm CST.