Description & Highlights
Follett UFD425A80 425 lb Undercounter Flake Ice Machine
Follett 425 lb Undercounter Flake Ice Machine (UFD425A80) was created as a convenient and eco-friendly way of producing high quality flake ice. This machine not only creates a robust product - it also provides ample storage, with a removable bin for ease of access and maintenance. The useful shape and size, along with its detachable legs, makes it great as both a freestanding model or tucked under a counter.
Capacity:Up to 425 lbs of ice production and a bin capable of holding 90 lbs of ice
High quality ice:Creates slow-melting flake ice that regulates drinks temperature much better than cube ice and is easier to chew
Perfect for displays:Flake ice works perfectly for keeping vegetables and fish fresh for display – providing a flatter surface without bruising the product
Easy to install and use:Incorporates rear utility access, allowing rear electrical and plumbing with no rear clearance required, along with a practical design to make fitting it into the workplace easy
Front ventilation:The UFD425A80 features ventilation to the front, which prevents any need for side, top or back clearance of the unit
Flushing for improved ice quality:Regular flushing of the unit can heighten the quality of the ice and help you to control the scale of the ice
Low energy costs:More eco-friendly than comparable ice-cube machines, meaning zero expensive defrost cycles, which saves a lot on utilities without compromising on quality
Low maintenance and long lifespan:Durable design featuring a stainless steel evaporator, a semi-automatic cleaning cycle and a tapered rolling bearing to ensure low maintenance costs and a lengthy lifespan
- Model: UFD425A80Follett UFD425A80 425 lb Undercounter Flake Ice Machine
- Brand: FollettSturdy evaporator made with stainless steel
- 425 lb flake ice outputHeavy duty tapered roller bearing
- 90 lb storage capacityCleaning occurs semi-automatically with a thorough cycle
- Works under the counter or freestandingIce quality is raised with regular flushing
- 39” in height with legsBin and shroud are easily removed for maintenance and cleaning
- Air-cooling system works at 5000 BTU/hrInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Front ventilatedWeight: 425 lb
- Rear utility accessDimensions: 33” H x 23.50” W x 26” D
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 years compressor parts
- Height: 33"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 26"