7 Series Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser with Internal Filter
Description & Highlights
Follett Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser with Internal Filter
The Follett 7 Series Countertop Ice & Water Dispenser with internal filter makes a great addition to any bar or kitchen, with the ability to produce up to 125lbs of nugget ice every 24 hours. With storage for 7lbs of ice, the machine has push-button dispensing designed to serve up to 25 people and comes with a sleek, stainless steel exterior.
Countertop Design:The machine fits perfectly on countertops with its compact design (17.59” H x 14.62” W x 22.12” D), making it a convenient choice for space-deficient owners.
Antimicrobial Protection:The Follett 7 Series Ice & Water Dispenser has integrated Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protection, which ensures pure water is used to make the ice. This model also includes an internal filter for extra cleanliness.
Easy To Clean:The Follett 7 Series Ice & Water Dispenser has a drainless design for your convenience and a stainless steel exterior, making the machine easy to clean.
Great for Groups:With push-button dispensing and the ability to produce 125lbs of ice every 24 hours, this machine is perfect for large groups of people, whether in a bar or at a party.
Peace of Mind Warranty:The Countertop Ice & Water Dispenser comes with a two year parts and labor standard warranty and a five year compressor parts standard warranty for your peace of mind.
- Model: 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00Drainless design
- Brand: FollettDesigned to serve up to 25 people
- Storage capacity of 7lbs8 ft cord and plug included
- Internal filter2 year parts and labor standard warranty
- Can produce 125lbs of ice in 24 hours5 year compressor parts standard warranty
- Stainless steel exteriorInput voltage: 115v/60/1-ph
- Push button dispensingcETLus certification
- Blue LED lightingNEMA 5-15P, 15 MCA, standard
- Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protectionDimensions: 17.59” H x 14.62” W x 22.12” D
- Height: 17.59”
- Width: 14.62”
- Depth: 22.12”