Description & Highlights
AquaPatrol Twin Water Filter System
Because pure water is the key to making clean, clear ice, filter it through the AquaPatrol Twin Water Filter System (ADS-AP2). The quality of the water flowing through your commercial ice machine also impacts how often it requires cleaning. This double water system filter treats both water and airbone contaminants to improve the taste of water, which creates better ice and extends the life of your ice machine.
Commercial Ice Machines:Filters water for ice cubers that produce up to 650 lb. and flake or nugget machines that produce up to 1200 lb. of ice
Water Treatment:Polyphosphate feed inhibits scale build-up in hard water plus the filter treats slime in water from chlorine and untreated well water, as well as airbone slime due to treated city water and yeast from bread, beer, and winemaking
Professional Rating:This double water filter system is UL and NSF listed for safety.
- Model: ADS-AP2AquaPatrol Twin Water Filter System
- Brand: ScotsmanUltrafine 1/2-micron filtration
- Dual-phase filtration systemUL, NSF certified
- Ensures clear taste and odor-free iceMaximum Flow: 4.2 gallons per minute
- Phosphate to inhibit mineral buildupAir Temperature: 50° - 100°F
- Reduces dirt and rust particlesWater Temperature: 40° - 100°F
- Leaves chlorine in to keep machine cleaner longerWater Pressure: 20 PSIG (1.4 bar) - 80 PSIG (5.5 bar)
- For cube machines up to 650 lb.Weight: 11 lb.
- For flake and nugget machines up to 1,200 lb.Dimensions: 25.26”H x 16.6”W x 5.5”D
- Height: 25.26"
- Width: 16.6"
- Depth: 5.5"