Description & Highlights
AquaPatrol Single Water Filter System
Provide clean, clear ice to guests by filtering your water with the AquaPatrol Single Water Filter System (ADS-AP1). The quality of water of flows through your commercial ice machine impacts how often you need to clean it. This single water system removes scaling and sediment and improves the taste of water, creating better ice and extending the life of your ice machine.
Commercial Ice Machines:Filters water for ice cubers that produce up to 650 lb. and flake or nugget machines that produce up to 1200 lb. of ice
Water Treatment:Polyphosphate feed inhibits scale build-up in hard water plus the filter treats slime in water from chlorine, untreated well water, treated city water, or yeast from bread, beer, and winemaking
Well-Rated:This single water filter system is UL and NSF listed for safety.
- Model: ADS-AP1AquaPatrol Single Water Filter System
- Brand: ScotsmanUltrafine 1/2-micron filtration
- Single-phase filtration systemUL, NSF certified
- Ensures clear taste and odor-free iceMaximum Flow: 2.1 gallons per minute
- Phosphate to inhibit mineral buildupAir Temperature: 50° - 100°F
- Reduces dirt and rust particlesWater Temperature: 40° - 100°F
- Leaves chlorine in to keep machine cleaner longerWater Pressure: 20 PSIG (1.4 bar) - 80 PSIG (5.5 bar)
- For cube machines up to 650 lb.Weight: 7 lb.
- For flake and nugget machines up to 1,200 lb.Dimensions: 25.26”H x 5.6”W x 4.75”D
- Height: 25.26"
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 4.75"